In the past few years, countless New Yorkers have said to us, “I thought I knew this park but you’ve shown me things today I never knew existed.” It’s true that we offer a tour of Central Park at the most beautiful time of day. It’s romantic and the park is always pretty. More than that though, we pride ourselves on really showing people something special. Yes, you will see movie locations. Yes, you will see all the places you were told you had to see but we’ll also show you the hidden gems most people don’t know about and tell you the history as if it were front page news –complete with all the juicy gossip.
- Tours last approximately two and a half hours, covering more of the park than most tours.
- Each tour is planned to perfectly coincide with the sunset and leaves in the late afternoon
- Rated with an average of five stars on TripAdvisor.
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s prestigious Certificate of Excellence.
$49.99 per person.
Don’t forget to bring your camera. You’ll need it to take your own photos of these locations from the actual tour:
But that’s not all. You’ll also stroll through The Ramble, a quiet wooded area that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of a forest. We’ll take you to Central Park’s Belvedere Castle, one of the park’s highest points, frequented by meteorologists and birdwatchers. Plus you’ll see the famous Great Lawn, The Central Park Zoo, the statue of Balto, Sheep Meadow, the ice skating rink used in the movie Serendipity and much more.
- Wonderful! James, our guide, was knowledgeable and friendly. I’ve been in Central Park many times but learned so much more about it: about how it got there and why; about the architecture and all the contributors; historical facts and interesting stories. Definitely would recommend this tour. – Marie Van Duyne
- Great tour. I’ve lived in NY for over 20 years and spent a LOT of time in the park and our tour guide Ryan still showed me places and told me lots of facts and trivia about the park that I didn’t know. He timed it perfectly so we saw sunset from Bow Bridge. I recommend highly. – Marty K.
- Expected a short-ish walk through the bits of the park everyone knows… We were treated to a thorough history, interesting stories, and sights I never knew were there. Suitable for New Yorkers and tourists alike. – TripAdvisor Reviewer
- I’ve been living in the NY area for almost 25 years and have been missing out on Central Park’s history, beauty and wonder… until now. – TripAdvisor Reviewer