Central Park Sunset Tours is proud to give the most extensive walking tour of Central Park offered in the city at the most beautiful time of the day. You’ll discover New Yorker’s favorite places to go on dates or hang out, learn the history of the park and its significance to the city, and see locations from your favorite films.
- Tours last approximately two and a half hours, covering more of the park than most tours
- Each tour is planned to perfectly coincide with the sunset and leaves in the late afternoon
- The tour covers approximately 3 miles. Breaks are built into the tour.
- Rated with an average of five stars on TripAdvisor.
$49.99 per person.
Don’t forget to bring your camera. You’ll need it to take your own photos of these locations from the actual tour:
But that’s not all. You’ll also stroll through The Ramble, a quiet wooded area that will make you feel like you’re in the middle of a forest. We’ll take you to Central Park’s Belvedere Castle, one of the park’s highest points, frequented by meteorologists and birdwatchers. Plus you’ll see the famous Great Lawn, The Central Park Zoo, the statue of Balto, Sheep Meadow, the ice skating rink used in the movie Serendipity and much more.
- The locations we saw were wisely picked. Our guide was the best!! - FredericiaDK
- This tour is exactly what you’d expect and hope for. - scoppel
- Very entertaining, fun and informative. I am already recommending it to friends as a must do in NYC! - aparna68
- Our tour guide was enthusiastic and interesting. Just an FYI, the tour covers about 2.5 miles within the park, some of which is uphill, also at a pretty quick pace. However, there were plenty of stops for rest and photo ops. It was a wonderful experience and we highly recommend it!! - jennsevkre